Track translations courtesy of Jolyon Yates
- Opening Song
- Tenge Yuigadokuson [literally, "Above & Below Heaven I Am Worthy", said by Shaka after enlightenment, as he realised all things are Buddha therefore there is no Self]
- Martial Arts Tournament
- Kapilavastu [capital of the Shakya kingdom & birthplace of Prince Siddartha]
- Tragedy of Princess Yasodhara [Siddartha's wife]
- Bodhi Tree [beneath which Siddartha became Buddha]
- Kishimojin [a demon whom Buddha enlightens and she becomes a protector of children, aka Hariti]
- Hanako Castle
- Enlightenment of Kunara
- Spirit Power of Devadatta
- Rajgir [city in Bihar, India]
- Rasatta Temple Collapse
- Unused piece, Return of Buddha, Devadatta
- [hidden track]
Q: What is Bukimisha?
A: (from Takeo Yahiro): It is a very difficult question to answer.
There are two answers in this, and one is long, and one is short.
The long answer is...
"Bukimisha the Weird Secret Society" is the ordinary gathering of the creator well versed in each field, such as music,
an image, and molding. As you felt, all of us are SF fans. Since the members who belong to "Bukimisha" are working by
their category, respectively, the goal changes with member individuals. And my goal is practicing my idea "music's
being the lingua franca in the world."
The short answer is...
I am sorry that I can't teach to you about our ultimate philosophy. Because we are the "Secret Society".